If you were a good boy or girl this year (like me), you may have been lucky enough to get a Raspberry Pi under the Christmas tree. Which is awesome, but (like me) you may be wondering what on earth you’re going to do with it!
The choices are limited only by your imagination, but as per usual – the more choice you have, the harder it is to choose! I’m still deciding what to do with mine, but here are a few links which might inspire you:
- Overclock your Raspberry Pi
- 12 things to do with your Raspberry Pi
- 5 things to bake into your Raspberry Pi
- 25 fun things to do with a Raspberry Pi
- Many Raspberry Pi Projects
- Add Airplay to a Receiver without Apple TV